Friday, November 2, 2007

my adventurous dream

One night I was on my bed laying, snoozing, but while I was sleeping I was in a different world. I had a dream. When I was in my dream I was the fiercest tiger you ever saw. I would hunt down my food and eat it. I would have huge paws with razor sharp claws and spiky teeth. It was the best dream I ever had. Until I saw a human, it was a hunter and guess who that hunter was… Will Smith!!! He was out to hunt me and put me in the zoo. I didn’t want to be in the zoo. I wanted to be free and live in the wild. Then I heard Jenna Jenna wake up . it was my mom. I opened my eyes a little and saw her sitting by me. I told her about it and she said “huh my daughter has the strangest dreams.”i thought about it and i knew i did have the strangest dreams.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Jen!
Wow! What a dream! You did a great job of describing the tiger.
Will Smith??? What a hoot!
Keep writing!
Love,
Angela