Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Brother

My brother a good friend even if he’s mad I know he loves me. Last year on our vacation in North Carolina he had a huge pimple on his face. So my mom and dad took him to the doctor’s office. Mom and dad figured out it was a skin disease called staff. The doctor said that he could die from it. He gave my mom some medicine that would help. Then after the next couple of days he had another huge pimple. It was staff again. Mom knew that it had to come from someone else. So she told everyone in the family. She did that so they could be warned. When we got home from vacation Tyler got another face blemish. Then after school mom took him to the doctors and they took the infection out. My brother has been through staff and knows how it feels. If you have staff I bet you know how my brother felt.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yikes, Jen! So far you've blogged about each of your family members' medical problems! We're gonna have to have a prayer circle around you or something so you won't be blogging about yourself next! Ha! Keep it up!
Love ya! Angela