Monday, November 19, 2007

imagination

On Sunday one of my friends came over and we built a fort in my room. I had an idea that we could use our IMAGINATION. I said we could go to different worlds and do something there. So the first place we went to was Mount Everest. We were in two avalanches and our legs were frozen solid. The second place we went to was the jungle and we were tigers. We pretended the humans spoke a different language and they called us lahoyas. Another place we went to this maze to find our baby brother and we had to do tasks for scary people. So every time we saw one we screamed our heads off. Then we went in the living room. We saw my mom and Sammie said if you here screaming we are just being eaten by dragons. Then we went back and played some more games. Next thing I knew sammie was leaving and I had to clean house. It was fun and I had to cleanup.

No comments: