Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Dad

My dad a brave man who has been through several medical emergencies. Like cutting fingers off to ripping his ear lobe. But for one week he had to have back surgery it was not fun for me or him. I had to just sit at my grandma’s house for the whole week. When dad got home from the hospital, he had to wear a brace and stay at home for a long time. I liked that, because we had time to spend with each other. That long period of time he stayed home I figured out that surgery is not the best. After the surgery had long ended we figured out that dad was still 22% disabled. Also if we hadn’t of had surgery he would’ve been paralyzed for the rest of his life. I recognized we have a very fortunate and lucky family .I hope you will have a very fortunate life.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Another great entry, Jenna! You've had a whale of a year...I enjoy reading about it from your perspective. Keep it up!
Love, Angela

Nosaj said...

Hey Jenna, our feelings are hurt.
You must have forgot you stayed at our house that week. -JEvans