Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Mom

My mother a brave determined woman is always saying she’s a weenie, but really isn’t. Because I said she is not a weenie she has been having a very horrific medical week (maybe because it is almost Halloween). Tuesday we went to the dentist she was the first one to get a check-up. She went in and about thirty minutes later she came out unhappy. I asked her what was wrong. She said she had a cavity. So that very same day they drilled that cavity out. When mom came out she asked Tyler (my brother) to drive to Wal-Mart to get sandwiches from subway. Mom said she was sorry that she had been a cranky pants, but I understood. Then tomorrow she is getting what is called a colonoscopy she said the doctors are going to check to see if she has cancer. I just ask of u at least one prayer for my mother she has been having a hard time with her teeth and her body. I hope you or I will never ever go through the same pain she has gone through. I also hope you will live a happy and healthy life.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh, Jenna, your poor, poor mother, cranky-pants weenie that she is. I and my family will pray for her teeth and body daily. Seriously, though, you are sweet. Your mom DID have a rough week and it's impressive that a 10-year-old noticed...even more impressive that the 10-year-old could write so well about it.
Love ya! Angela