Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wolfie.........My Favorite Pet

Have you ever had a animal that is your favorite and your pet? I have.His name is Wolfie. His color is a musty gray and a creamy white. His eyes a gleaming sea blue color.He has a dark black nose that sticks out.On his forehead where the black and white meet is a shape like the letter M.His ears are pointy and on the inside they are white.You can tell he probably needs a bath, but i like his smell. It is the smell of a family member. I treat him like family and i couldnt llive or sleep without him ever.

p.s. im not talking about an actual animal. Hes a stuffed animal!!

2 comments:

Just Do It Posterchild said...

Isn't he cute!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when you write.

Mom

Angela said...

Beautiful description, Jen! Keep writing!

I'm cracking up, though: he "...needs a bath" and "is the smell of a family member." What are you trying to say? hee hee

Love ya!
Angela