Thursday, December 27, 2007

All I Want For Christmas is..........

Merry CHRISTMAS I love a song with non-human voices. I especially love this one. Song:Chipmunk Song


"Christmas Christmas time is near time for toys and time for cheer". ahh... my favorite line in that song.Christmas time is over ,but i'll tell you the great toys and clothing i got.On Christmas morning, I woke up to see no presents under the tree, but my mom was reading. she said that this year we'll get presents from the MAGIC CLOSET( use jazz fingers).

I got some frog slippers, a Shrek the Third DVD with a puss in boots plush toy,and a 3d 500 peice puzzle.Awesome gifts from the Awesome MAGIC CLOSET( use jazz fingers).I also got some penguin pajamas,three nintendo DS games, and about thirty-five dollars.

you could say i had a good Christmas, but i say i had a wonderfully fantastically happily magical-filled Christmas.Can't wait till my birthday.......HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

2 comments:

Just Do It Posterchild said...

I love it when you write.  I get to peak into that incredibly, gifted brain of yours and see things from your perspective.  I'm glad you like the Magic Closet (jazz fingers used here :) ) And I can't wait for you to write about your birthday....if you get anything????!!!(Bruhuuuhuuhaaaahaaa)
Love you,
Mom

Angela said...

You are ALL one big riot! It sounds like you had a great, non-traditional Christmas.

Now, did someone say...birthday?

Love,
Angela